* Papers must be submitted in WORD and PDF formats.
* All submissions must be original, unpublished, and not submitted concurrently for publication elsewhere.
* All papers should be written in English. This includes all sections, figures, tables, and references.
* All submissions must be more than 6 less than 12 pages in length.
Prospective authors are invited to submit their full papers (including all sections, figures, tables and references) via Easy Chiar or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All papers undergo an initial screening for suitability by the Editors. Suitable papers are then sent to at least two independent referees chosen by the Editor-in-Chief. The reports from the independent referees are then considered by the Editor-in-Chief, who will make the final decision.
1. All articles contributed to ICCD2024 must be new and not published in any journals or publications.Furthermore, the copyrights of the articles should not have been demised to any institution, organization or individual.
2. The following articles are rejected by ICCD2024:
a) Pseudo-articles which are incompetent in reasoning and devoid of any statistics, experiments, or designs;
b) Plagiarized articles;
c) Articles translated by translation software;
d) Articles irrelevant to the theme and scope of this conference.
3. ICCD2024 takes plagiarism seriously. All articles registered will be evaluated for plagiarism. Any article that fails to pass the plagiarism detection step will be sent back to the author.
4. ICCD2024 urges all article-contributors to seriously abide by our academic integrity policy.